T R O O P 109
YOUTH LEADERSHIP // LIFE SKILLS // ADVENTURE
- December 2nd-4th, 2022 – Broke Back Dog Challenge
- December 10th, 2022 – Service Project at the Church
- December 10th, 2022 – Panera Bread Fundraiser
- December 16th, 2022 – Il Primo Fundraiser
- December 17th, 2022 – Laying of the Wreaths & Escape Room
- December 26th-30th, 2022 – Winter Camp
- November 28th, 2022 – Alafia River Rendezvous
- February 13th, 2023 – Summer Camp Daniel Boone
- November 5th, 2022 – Troop 109 worked at the Bonita Springs Cemetery doing some more cleanup and placing all the Veterans Day Flags.
- November 12th, 2022 – Merit Badge Day was an informative success. Thank you Ms Velora for putting on a great event for the scouts.
- November 19th, 2022 – Troop 109 visited the Headquarters of the infamous Skunk Ape. Did you spot him? Did you get it on camera?
New Troop shirts are in!
Upcoming activities to keep a look out for! Dates, times and locations are subject to change. For up-to-date calendar of events make sure your email is current in SCOUTBOOK!
- January 13th-16th, 2023 – Alafia River Rendezvous
- Jan 20th-23rd, 2023- NYLT weekend 1
- February 4th, 2023 – Fishing Tournament
- Feb 18th-20th, 2023– Panther Key & NYLT weekend 2
- March 10th-12th – Caloosahatchee Mountain Biking Campout
- March 31st-April 2nd, 2023- Pioneer Rendezvous
- April 15th, 2023 – Dodge Ball Tournament
- May 19th-21st, 2023 – Lock-in/Games
- July 9th-15th, 2023 – Summer Camp Daniel Boone
Alafia River Rendezvous
Alafia River Rendezvous, Scouts camp and live in a pre-1840 historical encampment. You will need to wear pioneer clothing, some available options have been placed in the Scout Hut for you to choose from. Check out this site for outfit inspiration
RSVP DEADLINE November 28th, 2022
SCOUTS: Need completed and signed waiver for all scouts attending.
LEADERS: Need completed registration form for all Leaders attending.
SUMMER CAMP 2023
DATES CHANGED July 9th-15th
The Scouts have chosen Camp Daniel Boone in North Carolina for Summer Camp 2023. Please RSVP by February 13th, 2022, if you plan to attend.
Camp Fee $418.00, transportation fees TBD. As always, keep an eye out for fundraising opportunities, there will be several throughout the year.